Solar Rooftop system- Commercial -Euro Premium Solar
Euro Premium Solar (EPS) provide the most efficient solutions for installation and commissioning services for Kilo watt to Mega watt Power Scale Project.
For Setting up The solar PV System The Government of India has given various attractive schemes to individual & organization. In India we get over 320 Sunny days in a year, which yields more generation.
Grid tie Solar PV System with Net Metering
• This is without Battery System hence Very economic in cost and no recurring expenses being no Battery replacement required.
• It reduces the energy bill by sharing and Synchronizing the Solar Energy with Grid.
• New generation components provide High Efficiency, Reliability & Durability.
• It's Innovative technology Provides 99.99 % MPPT Efficiency and generates more power even during low radiations.
• It`s Wifi facility provides remote monitoring on Mobile Phone or PC of its Power Generation with all Parameters.
• It is Suitable for both-"Net Metering" & "Regular Metering" even if more load of Power.
System is integrated with reverse feeding controller for D.G. & reverse
flow. Grid tie Solar PV System with Net Metering.
• Running cost & Maintenance very Negligible and Easy to install.
• Smart Inverter Technology Remote online monitoring of system through it`s Integrated WiFi for power generations & faults.
• High Efficient - Make in India Solar Panels (APS).
• Payback time - 3 to 5 years**. There after a revenue generation for 25 years.
• Save Income Tax, get additional Tax depreciation benefit 1st Year 40%, 2nd Year 20%, 3rd Year 20% and 4th Year 20% It is Indeed, where the Electricity Bills are High Value due to High Consumption.
• Adjustable in any kind of load without any changing in Wiring can run Air conditioners, Refrigerator, Heavy Motors, etc.
• Liaising for Registration & Permission from, GEDA and other Nodal Agency, MNRE & Utility Companies.
• Liaising with banks & financial institutions for soft loan.
• One Kilo Watt Solar System generates approx. 960 to 1280 units per year (3-4 units (kWh) per day, 320 days- (source by GEDA)
• One Kilo Watt Solar System occupies minimum 10 Sq.mtrs. shadow free area South Facing
• The minimum approximate Solar Power System cost will be Rs. 48/- to Rs.69/- Per Watt ( Depends on Size of Plant and Location) . We will beat any legitimate quote by 5.5%. We want to compare apple with apple.
• 5 Years Warranty for Inverter. Extended 10 years warranty option available on selected inverters
• 25 Years performance warranty on photovoltaic panels , APS or Equivalent IEC Make
• Installation by Government accredited electricians as per the MNRE/ GEDA Specifications
•60 months workmanship warranty available.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS
The benefits conferred to the Customer by this manufacturer s warranty are additional to the consumer guarantees, rights and remedies under the Stat consumer protection laws including those prescribed under the Indian Consumer Law which is defined herein as your Statutory Rights.
This warranty does not detract, excluded or limit your Statutory Rights.
Your Statutory Rights entitle you to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
PART A: 12 Years Limited Product Warranty for Solar Panels
- Warranty Date = the purchase date or installation date or the date indicated on your Proof of Purchase whichever is later.
APS warrants to the Customer that its factory-assembled and supplied solar panels, including the photovoltaic modules (“the PV modules”), frames, brackets, connectors, inverters and cables ( “the parts”) are free from defects or failure for a period of twelve (12) years from the Installation Date.
This warranty covers any and all failures of the PV modules or parts as a result of :
- Defective materials or manufacturing;
- Oxygenation or distortion of the frame or parts;
- Any cracks or chipping of the glass cover before installation;
- Malfunctioning of the factory-assembled cables or connectors or junctions points;
- Non-conformity to the specifications of the PV Modules or the parts.
Should any PV modules or parts be found to be defective, APS will repair or replace the defective item at no cost to the Customer. In the unlikely event the PV modules or parts cannot be repaired or replaced, APS will provide a refund of the cost of the PV module or part.
Exception : APS does not warrant a specific output power from the PV Modules under this warranty.
PART B: Guaranteed Peak Power Limited Warranty
- Peak Power = being the maximum rated power of the PV Module as specified in the APS specification sheet.
- Standard Testing Conditions (“STC”) = also referred to as Standard Operating Conditions, being the best practice industry Standard for testing and comparing solar panel performance.
12 years Peak Power Limited Warranty: APS warrants that for a period of twelve (12) years from the installation Date the power output obtained from the PV Modules supplied shall not be less than 91.2% of the Peak Power tested at the STC.
If any of the PV Modules fail to provide the power output as warranted as a consequence of defective materials or workmanship, APS shall repair or replace the defective PV Module. Alternatively at its sole discretion, APS may add one or more additional PV Modules to the system to bring the total Peak Power output of the complete system to at least 91.6% of the specified Peak Power.
25 years Peak Power Limited Warranty : APS warrants that for a period of twenty five (25) years from the installation Date the power output from the PV Modules shall not be less than 80.6% of the Peak Power tested at the relevant STC and specified in the APS specification sheet.
the PV Modules fail to provide the power output as specified as a consequence
of defective materials or workmanship, then APS shall repair or replace the
defective PV Module. Alternatively at its sole discretion, APS may add one or
more additional PV Modules to the system to bring the total Peak Power output
of the complete system to at least 80.6% of the specified Peak Power.
Subject to any Statutory Rights, the remedies provided under this PART B shall be the only remedies available pursuant to this PART.
Subject to the proper and timely conduct of maintenance of the PV Modules and the parts, the warranties contained in PART A and PART B may be transferred to another Customer provided the PV Modules remains installed in their original location.
- The warranties provided in PART A and PART B applies strictly to the normal use and service of the PV Modules and parts. These warranties do not apply to PV Modules or the parts that have been tampered with, or had work performed on them by person(s) other than a Clean Energy Council Accreditor Installer or not in compliance with the APS User Manual.
- In addition,
the warranties in PART A and PART B shall cease to apply in any of the
following circumstances :
- The glass on the PV Module is chipped or cracked or a part is damaged, dislodged or loosened as a consequence of shocks, stresses or movements of the roof or its support or as a result of an object falling onto the glass or the parts.
- Damage caused by the weather or through any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Damage caused through no fault of APS or in circumstances outside the control of APS.
- Damage caused or contributed to by a lack of maintenance as prescribed in the APS Maintenance Schedule.
- Improperly or incorrectly installed, handled during transportation or during storage.
- Installed onto a mobile site or location.
- Moved or relocated from its original installation site.
- Installed close to or in a harsh marine environment or where the air or atmosphere contains high levels of acid, salt or any other pollutants or subjected to abnormal or unusual environmental conditions.
- Subjected to improper voltage or power surges.
- Subjected to the effects of a fire, explosion, power surges, lighting or any other similar event.
- All warranty claims must be lodged with APS within the applicable warranty period. APS reserves the right to reject any warranty claim lodged outside the relevant warranty period.
of any warranty claim must be addressed to APS at its address shown herein
or at http://www.australianpremiumsolar.co.in
To ensure a warranty claim is properly assessed without delay, the notification must contain the following details :
- The serial number(s) of the PV Module(s);
- Proof of Purchase or the original tax invoice; and a detailed description of the claim.